BERGAMET, All natural and Clinically tested
47% polyphenols (bpf)
BergaMet, is the dehydrated juice of the Calabrian Citrus Bergamot orange.
These fruit are yellow in colour, and have an extremely bitter taste. To avoid this, the juice is dehydrated and made in to tablets which are easy to digest and pleasant to taste.
BergaMet tablets are of the highest purity and concentration of polyphenols. All our products contain 38% polyphenols or more, as recommended by researcher, Professor Mollace for maximum benefits.
BergaMet does not contain bergamottin, as it uses the dehydrated juice of the orange using a special patented extraction process. Bergamottin is found in the peel of citrus fruits. That is why grapefruit juice, which is a combination of skin and pulp is not safe with certain medications such as warfarin.
Studies have shown that the health benefits of BergaMet are dramatically improved over phytosterols, policosanol, red yeast rice and other natural products.
BergaMet, represents an efficient nutritional approach in supporting cardiovascular health
- Rich in antioxidants, formulated for the cardiovascular system
- Used by experts as part of a dietary management program to help maintain healthy cholesterol and blood glucose levels.
- May support weight management programs in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise
- Published Human Clinical Trials
- BergaMet does all of this without the harmful side effects of potentially harmful, but effective, medications.
WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY
A new national survey of 3500 UK adults has revealed that 1in 3 people would rather take medication and experience negative side effects than improve diet and lifestyle, even though experts say simple changes may be more effective
When should you consider diet and lifestyle changes
- “I have 2 or more of these Risk factors"
- “My doctor has diagnosed me with pre-diabetes, insulin resistance or the metabolic syndrome”
- “I have elevated cholesterol, but have side effects with statin drugs, want to reduce the dose of statins or refuse to be on cholesterol medications altogether”
EXCITING NEW RESEARCH SUGGEST BERGAMET IS EFFECTIVE FOR NON- ALCOHOLIC FATTY LIVER DISEASE
See research in our blog section
Take 1 tablet twice daily, preferably before the two main meals.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Free from wheat, gluten, fish, egg, dairy and lactose.
Always read the label
Use only as directed
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
As a precaution do not take Bergamet during pregnancy or when lactating
Keep out of reach and sight of children
Always Consult with your Doctor
See Health Information for more on these conditions
Please go to www.citrusbergamotextract for further information